Ingredients55 m servings 249 cals
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat eggs and sour cream with whisk until well blended. Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 min. or until egg mixture is softly set. Meanwhile, cook sausage, mushrooms and onions in large skillet on medium heat 6 to 8 min. or until sausage is done, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F. Spoon tomatoes over egg layer; cover with sausage mixture and cheese.
- Bake 30 min. or until center is set.
- Special Extra: Serve this delicious entrée with a fresh fruit salad.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 20.2 g fat; 3.2 g carbohydrates; 14.4 g protein; 180 mg cholesterol; 529 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
Halfed the recipe and it still worked great in a pie dish (did have to bake it a little longer). I also made a few adjustments. Used greek yogurt in place of sour cream. Used avocado instead of...
My husband loved this and wants it on has favourites list. It was a great easy meal. I substituted yoghurt for sour cream and turned out fine.
This is pretty good. I have several egg bakes tht I regularly make and I use this one when I don't want to make it ahead of time.
This was good! I followed the recipe except I cut it in half and added some green chili and bell pepper. It's a flexible recipe that allows you to add ingredients you may prefer.
I made this for a group this morning and it was a big hit. I added a few chopped nacho peppers and reduced the amount of onion. It is easy and tasty.
Tripled the recipe. Used a large aluminum pan. Made the night before and heated up in the morning for my daughters high school swim team breakfast. They went crazy over it! Not one morsel le...
Followed some other reviews and used Greek yogurt instead of the sour cream. Used bacon bits and strained salsa, was delicious. Puffed up quite a bit when baked, not sure why but texture was ...