Ingredients55 m servings 249
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat eggs and sour cream with whisk until well blended. Pour into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 min. or until egg mixture is softly set. Meanwhile, cook sausage, mushrooms and onions in large skillet on medium heat 6 to 8 min. or until sausage is done, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F. Spoon tomatoes over egg layer; cover with sausage mixture and cheese.
- Bake 30 min. or until center is set.
- Special Extra: Serve this delicious entrée with a fresh fruit salad.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 20.2 3.2 14.4 180 529 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Halfed the recipe and it still worked great in a pie dish (did have to bake it a little longer). I also made a few adjustments. Used greek yogurt in place of sour cream. Used avocado instead of...
My husband loved this and wants it on has favourites list. It was a great easy meal. I substituted yoghurt for sour cream and turned out fine.
This is pretty good. I have several egg bakes tht I regularly make and I use this one when I don't want to make it ahead of time.
This was good! I followed the recipe except I cut it in half and added some green chili and bell pepper. It's a flexible recipe that allows you to add ingredients you may prefer.
I made this for a group this morning and it was a big hit. I added a few chopped nacho peppers and reduced the amount of onion. It is easy and tasty.
Tripled the recipe. Used a large aluminum pan. Made the night before and heated up in the morning for my daughters high school swim team breakfast. They went crazy over it! Not one morsel le...
I cut the ingredients in half and it made just enough for my family of four (2 adults, 2 children). Used an 9x9 baking dish and followed the same instructions from the recipe. It was a big hit!