Caramelized Onion and Tomato Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Kraft Natural Shredded Cheese
"Thinly sliced, caramelized onions, cherry tomatoes, lots of cheese, and sliced tomatoes bake on a parmesan pizza crust and, when golden brown, the pizza is topped with fresh basil."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 18 m servings
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Cook onions in butter in large skillet on medium-high heat 15 to 20 min. or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Add dressing; cook on medium heat 10 min. or until onions are caramelized, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Press Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough onto bottom of 15x10 1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Let stand 10 min. Top with onions, cheese and tomatoes, Bake on bottom over rack 17 to 18 min. or until crust is golden brown.
- Tear basil; sprinkle over pizza.
- *Pizza Parmesan Pizza Dough
- Special Extra: Make every last bit delicious by spreading toppings right to the edges of the crust.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 180 calories, 8g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 7g protein, 8%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 15%DV calcium, 6%DV iron.