Ingredients55 m servings 327
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Press 1 pie pastry into bottom of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Mix blackberries, sugar, flour, and lemon juice together in a large bowl. Pour into prepared crust.
- Slice second pie crust into 1-inch strips; weave a lattice pattern over the top of the pie. Seal the lattice ends to the bottom pastry with a dab of water; crimp edges together. Brush lattice top with beaten egg.
- Bake pie in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Loosely cover pie with aluminum foil to prevent burning; bake until pie is bubbling, 10 to 15 more minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 15.9 42.4 4.9 23 243 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Sorry I hate to give this such a low rating but, I made this pie and I took it to work. 2 people tried it and came to tell me that it wasn't very good. Unfortunately, the flour did not thicken...
Everyone loved this pie..it was sweet tart and great with ice cream..I added extra berries and didn't add extra flour so it was a bit runny, my mistake. The next day though it was completely set...
YUMMY pie! I used ready-to-go shortcrust pastry out of the freezer, and after reading the other reviews I used 1/2 cup of flour (not 3 Tbs). Turned out great, family love it!