Ingredients45 m servings 271 cals
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir zucchini and onion until tender, about 10 minutes. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, and oregano; stir to coat.
- Whisk eggs and mozzarella cheese together in a bowl. Stir zucchini mixture into egg mixture.
- Separate crescent dough into two rectangles and place into a 8x12-inch baking dish; press into bottom and slightly up sides of dish to form a crust. Spread mustard onto crust. Pour zucchini-egg mixture into crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set in the middle and lightly browned, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool before cutting into squares or wedges.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 17.7 g fat; 16.2 g carbohydrates; 11.6 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 647 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 35
This was excellent! We didn't have any crescent rolls, so we used canned biscuits instead. I also added more cheese than what it calls for just to use up the little I would have had left over. I...
I have a very similiar recipe and its fabulous. I love to make it as often as I can. Only thing is that I use dijon mustard instead but its well worth trying with yellow mustard.
I made this as a last minute dish for a dinner we were having. The only thing I didn't have in stock was mozzarella cheese, so I substituted Colby jack cheese and a small amount of Asiago cheese...
This is a recipe I go to again and again. It's fabulous! I make it with crust or without, and have used egg beaters and reduced fat cheese. It's always good! Dont leave out the mustard! It sound...
Turned out great! Used a 9 x 13 cake pan and baked for 20 mins and it was perfect. Used a zucchini and fresh basil from the garden :) Also used the dijon instead . Loved it!
I just made this for the first time, and it's delicious!! I got it from my first issue of the Allrecipes magazine (yay!) and followed the recipe with the suggested changes/instructions given by ...
I made this after I was asked to bring a dish to an pot luck. I used the basic recipe. Used honey mustard salad dressing instead of regular mustard. I added cream cheese along with the mozzar...
This is a keeper! I used half zucchini and half yellow squash, and baked in a deep glass pie plate. Instead of basil and oregano, I used 1 tsp Italian seasonings (Penzey's Tuscan Sunset) and a l...