Ingredients20 m servings 189 cals
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Crumple 6 sheets of foil to make 6 (3-inch) balls; place on baking sheet. Top each with 1 tortilla; spray with cooking spray. Bake 6 to 8 min. or until tortillas are golden brown. (Tortillas will drape over balls as they bake to form cups.)
- Meanwhile, combine chicken and salsa in microwaveable bowl; cover with waxed paper. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until heated through; stir.
- Fill tortilla cups with chicken mixture; top with remaining ingredients.
- Variation: Replace the 6 (3-inch) balls of foil with 6 custard cups; invert cups on baking sheet. Spray both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray; place 1 over each cup. Bake and fill as directed.
- Substitute: Substitute shredded cooked turkey, pork or beef for the chicken.
- Nutrition Bonus: The crisp baked tortillas make perfect shells for the flavourful filling in this delicious entrée.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 4.5 g fat; 29.9 g carbohydrates; 13.3 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 496 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Instead of salsa, I added chiptole sauce and onion, since that's how we eat tinga. I also grated my own Jack and cheddar cheeses because I refuse to buy pre-shredded cheese. Very, very, very qui...
I sauteed chopped onions and red peppers, then added the chicken to that and mixed in 1 teaspoon of cumin and chili powder, about 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of parsley, 1/4 cup of tom...