Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 82 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, garlic, and milk together in a bowl; add onion and cilantro. Stir to combine.
- Cut one sheet of spring roll wrapper into 3 rectangles, each about 4x12 inches. Lightly brush with melted butter. Place a heaping teaspoon of filling on the 4-inch end of the rectangle. Fold the end over the filling; pick up a corner and fold diagonally, making a triangle. Continue to fold diagonally, making a triangular packet, so the the filling doesn't come out the ends. Dab a little water on the end of the strip and seal the sambusa closed. Repeat with remaining filling and spring roll wrappers. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Traditionally, sambusa is deep-fried. Instead of baking, you can alternatively cook in hot oil, several at a time, until golden and bubbly. Remove and drain on a paper towel.
Per Serving: 82 calories; 7.2 g fat; 2.9 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 92 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1