Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 82 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, rosemary, and lime zest together in a bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry cutter until clumps are small. Set aside 1 cup of the flour mixture for later use; press remaining flour mixture in an even layer into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until the crust sets, about 10 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup of the reserved flour mixture with 1 1/2 cup sugar, lime juice, eggs, and mashed avocado in a bowl until mostly smooth; spread over the baked crust. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of the reserved flour mixture.
- Bake in oven until set, about 25 minutes more. Cool completely before cutting into 48 bars. Cover with plastic and refrigerate.
Per Serving: 82 calories; 3 g fat; 13 g carbohydrates; 1.2 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 20 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
This is an outstanding recipe! I've been curious about this recipe since I posted it to my recipe box back in August. I made it today for Girl's Night Out. I just told the girls it was a lime ...
I needed to find a use for half a leftover avocado and this recipe emerged from my ingredient search. My husband thought these bars were really unique. They are a good combination of flavors a...
These are absolutely awesome! I made them exactly as stated and wouldn't change a thing. Very posh!
This is an interesting combination of flavors, but it has been a hit. You get a bit of tart & a bit of freshness. I tell people it tastes like spring. I am picky with texture, so WHEN I make...
Very tart but refreshing and original dessert for a BBQ. I want to use just the crust recipe for something else.
Mine turned out perfect! I did have to make one small variation (using dried Rosemary instead of fresh (1 tsp dried = 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary)) and chose to make one other small variation a...
I love these bars. The rosemary and avocado enhance them in a nice way. I did not think it would turn out very good but it definitely did. The only thing is that a 1/2 cup of the flour mixture w...
This is a good recipe. :) i used lemon instead of lime. I should have adjusted the quantity to only one because the lemon over powered the overall flavor. Still good nonetheless. Will try ag...