California Avocado Steakhouse Burger
Ingredients18 m servings
- In a bowl mix together the onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, steak sauce and lean ground beef. Mix very thoroughly with your hands to combine all ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions. With your hands press each portion into a ball and then shape into a patty.
- In a saute pan or on a flat griddle over medium low heat place the patties and grill for about 4 minutes, flip and grill an additional 4 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked.
- While beef and veggie burgers are grilling toast the buns.
- Top each bun base with the beef and veggie burger, then drizzle each with 1/2 tsp. steak sauce. Top with the lettuce, tomato, Fresh California Avocado and bun top.
- Optional: serve with Steakhouse Lite Ranch Sauce for dipping.
- Steakhouse Lite Ranch Sauce Instructions:
- 1. In a bowl mix together all ingredients for sauce.
- 1. A vegan veggie patty may be substituted for the beef and veggie Burger.
- Nutrition information per serving: Calories 630; Total Fat 43 g (Sat 13 g, Trans 2 g, Poly 3 g, Mono 18 g); Cholesterol 90 mg; Sodium 860 mg; Potassium 580 mg; Total Carbohydrates 40 g; Dietary Fiber 9 g; Total Sugars 5 g; Protein 26 g; Vitamin A 306 (IU); Vitamin 11 mg; Calcium 144 mg; Iron 4.6 mg; Vitamin D 0.5 (IU); Folate 82 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.14 g.
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The light ranch dressing ingredients are missing. From the California Avocado website: 4 Tbsp ranch dressing, 2 Tbsp Steak Sauce... combine together in a bowl and top burger with this sauce...
Someone forgot the ingredients list to make the Steakhouse Lite Ranch Sauce.