Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 30 m servings 515 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Grease an 8 1/2x11-inch baking dish with butter. Place the bread cubes in the baking dish.
- Break the sausage into small pieces into a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir sausage until completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add green onions; toss once and remove skillet from heat. Drain as much grease as possible from the skillet. Spread sausage and green onion mixture over bread cubes.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup milk together in a bowl; pour over the layer of sausage in the baking dish.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl; pour over the sausage. Top with Gruyere and Cheddar cheese. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven until the middle is set, about 1 hour.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 515 calories; 33.9 g fat; 24.6 g carbohydrates; 27.1 g protein; 258 mg cholesterol; 1424 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1