Grilled Venison Scape Sandwich
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 623 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place venison strips in a bowl; sprinkle with garlic scapes. Pour in canola oil and soy sauce; mix well. Cover bowl and let venison marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat grill fitted with fine grate grill topper to medium heat.
- Evenly spread venison on the grill topper. Stir occasionally to evenly cook meat until no longer pink, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Warm hamburger buns on warming rack of grill. Divide venison among the buns and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- I used a grill topper with a diamond pattern. It allows the grill flavor without losing small pieces through the grate.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 623 calories; 33.8 g fat; 33.1 g carbohydrates; 45.7 g protein; 149 mg cholesterol; 1381 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1