Ingredients1 h servings 107
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil in a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Stir Brussels sprouts and continue baking until tender, about 15 minutes more.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir prosciutto until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Allow Brussels sprouts to rest for 5 minutes. Thread a Brussels sprout half on a toothpick, followed by a few chunks of prosciutto and another sprout half. Repeat with remaining sprouts and prosciutto.
Per Serving: 107 calories; 8 5.2 4.7 12 329 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Deliciously good! Don't crisp the prosciutto so much that you can't poke a toothpick through it without breaking it.
I'm pretty much the only brussels sprouts eater in my house, and I thought these were tasty! My husband said he liked them as well, and he usually doesn't care for them. I did add a sprinkle of ...