Root Veggie Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 291
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion in butter for 1 minute. Stir mushroom into onion; continue cooking and stirring until mushroom softens, about 3 minutes more. Pour soy sauce over mushroom mixture; cook for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Pour hot water into a casserole dish. Stir bouillon in the hot water to dissolve. Mix potato, kohlrabi, and carrot in the bouillon mixture. Add mushroom mixture to potato mixture; stir. Top with bay leaf, parsley, seasoned salt, and black pepper. Stir again to evenly distribute seasoning.
- Divide miso into 4 portions; place atop vegetable mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, stir, and continue cooking until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 291 calories; 7.4 51.6 7.9 15 1818 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1