Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 25 m servings 150
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place shrimp, olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Coat shrimp with oil mixture, squeeze out excess air, and seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator for up to 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook shrimp on preheated grill until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 5 minutes per side. Peel shrimp.
- Serve with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using a wide grate grill, place a sheet of aluminum foil over grate and poke a few holes in foil.
- Hang from rim of a chilled martini glass and place a dollop of your favorite cocktail sauce in martini glass. Serve with lemons as garnish.
Per Serving: 150 calories; 4.6 7 19.1 173 696 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1