Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 374
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Combine millet, water, and vegetable bouillon in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until water is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and garlic until onion is tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Add ground beef and cook until beef is crumbly and browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in tomato paste, paprika, cumin, cayenne pepper, and black pepper; stir and simmer to combine flavors, about 5 minutes.
- Mix cooked millet, cilantro, and feta cheese into ground beef mixture. Spoon mixture into red bell peppers; place in prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until peppers are slightly tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Place the tops back on the peppers; bake until peppers are tender, 10 to 15 more minutes.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 20.3 31.4 16.5 49 324 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good. This has a Southwest flavour and it was a nice change that surprised the family. The smell alone will tell you that this is not your usual stuffed bell peppers. I did however change t...