Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 280
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine roast beef, pepper jack cheese, and green chilies in a bowl. Use a fork to break up the beef and mix ingredients.
- Fry tortillas in hot oil just long enough to soften, just a few seconds; drain on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Begin spooning beef mixture into tortillas making a line down the middle of the tortilla. Roll tortilla around the filling and place in frying pan with the edge of the rolled tortilla facing the bottom of the pan. Cook until the tortillas are completely browned, 5 to 8 minutes per side. Drain again on paper towels before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 11.2 37.3 9.5 24 552 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
OMGOSH SOOOO YUMMY!! I used leftover roast n potatoes. The family Loves these! I mixed Herdez cooking sauce with the crema for a dipping sauce. Perfect and fast!!