Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 331
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place a wire rack on top of baking sheet; place bacon strips on wire rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; remove from oven and sprinkle tops of bacon strips with half the brown sugar. Return to oven and bake 10 more minutes. Remove from oven and flip bacon to other side; sprinkle with remaining brown sugar and bake until bacon is crisp and brown sugar is golden brown, 10 to 15 more minutes. Remove bacon, let cool, and crumble into small pieces.
- Lightly grease a skillet with vegetable oil and place over medium-high heat.
- Whisk flour, white sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl; in a separate bowl, whisk beer, melted butter, salt, and vanilla extract. Lightly stir the liquid ingredients into the flour mixture to make a smooth batter. Stir candied bacon pieces into the batter.
- Pour batter into the hot skillet 1/2 cup at a time and cook until edges are browned, about 2 minutes; flip pancake and cook until golden brown and the center is set, 3 to 5 more minutes.
Per Serving: 331 calories; 11.9 44.4 8 29 604 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Found this recipe while looking for a pancake recipe without eggs. My husband and I both love beer and bacon so this looked perfect! Easy to make, had to beat my husband away from the bacon whil...
We enjoyed this recipe as a nice change from regular pancakes. I loved the sweetness, and the candied bacon was awesome. The beer was detectable but not overwhelming, and gave the pancakes a fab...