Ingredients20 m servings 312 cals
- Heat panini grill.
- Reserve 1/3 cup Cooking Creme. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add spinach; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or just until wilted. Add remaining Cooking Creme, chicken and shredded cheese; cook and stir 5 min. or until chicken mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Spread chicken mixture onto 5 bread slices; cover with remaining bread slices. Spread outsides of sandwiches with reserved Cooking Creme.
- Spray grill with cooking spray. Add sandwiches, in batches; cook 2 min. or until golden brown.
- How to Pull the Cooked Chicken: Use 2 forks to pull the skinned and boned cooked chicken into shreds. If using a rotisserie chicken, you should get about 4 cups pulled chicken from each chicken. Refrigerate any unused shredded chicken for another use.
- Substitute: Prepare using pulled cooked pork.
- Special Extra: For more flavour, add 1/2 tsp. lemon zest to the cooked spinach with the remaining Cooking Creme, chicken and shredded cheese.
Per Serving: 312 calories; 17.2 g fat; 23.3 g carbohydrates; 15.3 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 625 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Pretty good, was hopping for something a little more flavory but for how easy it was to make this was awesome.
We liked this sandwich but because spinach by its nature is so bland, I sauteed sliced garlic in the oil before I wilted the spinach in it and I used a couple of slices of provolone cheese inste...