Tomato-Basil Chicken Kabobs
made it | 0 reviews |
PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme
"Marinated in a creamy tomato-basil sauce, chunks of chicken are grilled with green and yellow zucchini, red pepper, red onions, and mushrooms for a quick and colorful meal."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients49 m servings 265 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Toss chicken with 1/2 cup Cooking Creme. Refrigerate 15 min.
- Heat barbecue to medium heat. Remove chicken from Cooking Creme; discard Cooking Creme. Thread chicken, alternately with vegetables, onto 4 long skewers.
- Grill 10 to 14 min. or until chicken is done, turning after 7 min.
- Microwave remaining Cooking Creme in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. or just until warmed; stir. Place kabobs on platter; drizzle with Cooking Creme.
- Substitute: Substitute uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp for the chicken
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot cooked rice or potato or pasta salad.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 11.5 g fat; 12.1 g carbohydrates; 28.8 g protein; 96 mg cholesterol; 570 mg sodium. Full nutrition