Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 660 cals
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Press pie crust dough into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Prick sides and bottom of dough with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Fold 1 cup whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Spread into cooled pie crust. Chill in refrigerator until set, 1 hour.
- Mix vanilla pudding mix and chocolate pudding mix with milk in a bowl until pudding starts to set up, about 2 minutes; spread over cream cheese mixture in pie crust. Spread 1 cup whipped topping over the pie. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate and peanuts. Chill in refrigerator before serving, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 660 calories; 37.7 g fat; 73 g carbohydrates; 11.1 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 706 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Yummy! My whole family really enjoyed this pie. I used a large box of chocolate pudding instead of a small box of vanilla and chocolate (since I didn't have the small boxes). I also didn't use n...
This was an easy pie to make. It was a very good balance between chocolate and peanut butter, not too sweet, just enough. I liked the light and creamy texture. The pie also looked very professi...