Ingredients40 m servings 449 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl until cracker crumbs are moistened. Press evenly into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 7 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter, confectioners' sugar, honey, and vanilla extract together in a mixing bowl; stir in brown sugar. Fold flour into peanut butter mixture until well incorporated.
- Spread peanut butter mixture over graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chips start to melt, 13 to 15 minutes. Cool before cutting into squares.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 449 calories; 22.1 g fat; 58.3 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 257 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Recipe Group: My son and I enjoyed this recipe. I find it to be rather like caramel, consistency-wise. The crust didn't do much for me, however....like sand that crumbled all over the bottom of ...
This recipe did not work out well for me at all. I made half a batch and baked in a nine inch pie pan. The consistency is way off IMHO. I could not even cut this into bars, as it would just c...
This was the Buzz Group Recipe Selection for 9/13/14. If you are looking for a sugar overload, look no further as this will be the recipe for you. The directions say to spread the peanut butter ...