Ingredients25 m servings 376
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Toss bread cubes with 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper on a large baking sheet until evenly coated; spread mixture into a single layer.
- Bake in preheated oven until toasted, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer toasted bread to a large bowl and mix with strawberries, tomatoes, feta cheese, and onion. Whisk 1/4 cup olive oil, red wine vinegar, and honey in a small bowl; drizzle over bread and tomato salad. Toss to coat.
- Cook's Note:
- If not serving this immediately, wait to combine the bread with the rest of the salad as it will get soggy.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 14.8 52.3 9.1 6 717 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
First, the toasted bread cubes/croutons are delicious enough to prepare for ANY salad. In the future, when I have a piece of french bread left, it will be turned into these tasty croutons. Th...
Delicious! Made as written, but sort of eyeballed everything (except for the dressing). I just knew that my mom would love this and she did...so did the rest of us! A definite keeper and a great...