Ingredients20 m servings 128 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F OR grill to medium-high. Combine orange marmalade and salt. Add broccoli and carrots; toss to coat.
- Center vegetable mixture on sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.
- Open packet, add oranges and stir. Sprinkle with cashews before serving.
Per Serving: 128 calories; 3.1 g fat; 24.7 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 292 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I LOVED this recipe, my husband liked it. I did this recipe exactly as written, although I may add some other veggies next time for more variety. It was super easy and really good!
It was good but the time on the grill overcooked the broccoli. My fault. Will try again