Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 470 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center one pork chop on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil. Arrange vegetables beside each pork chop. Sprinkle pork chops and vegetables with garlic salt. Combine barbecue sauce, celery and onions; spoon over pork chops.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve with rice, if desired.
- *THE REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Substitute any combination of the following vegetables to equal 2 cups: frozen whole kernel corn, whole green beans and baby peas.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 10.9 g fat; 61.1 g carbohydrates; 30.9 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 1588 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Fantastic! Great for camping too! Stuck them right by the hot coals. Took longer to cook but it was great!
My family loved this. Easy to make, easy to cook on the grill. Tenderest pork chops we have ever eaten!