Ingredients20 m servings 311 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F or grill to medium-high.
- Center one-half of steak cubes on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Sante Fe seasoning. Arrange zucchini, red pepper and corn on top of steak. Combine gravy, remaining seasoning and salt; drizzle over beef and vegetables.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- OR grill 10 to 12 minutes in covered grill.
Per Serving: 311 calories; 10.5 g fat; 32.3 g carbohydrates; 25.5 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 1409 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
this was a really great recipe i doubled it and added more gravy, too. it was super. next time i may add onions.
It's great to have this menu in my sleeve for those long work days. My family LOVES it. I make one with peppers for the adults, and one with out for the kids, and everyone is happy. Delicious!