Ingredients1 h servings 380 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add chile peppers, onion, garlic, and ginger; cook until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Add 5 tablespoons dark soy sauce; fry for 1 more minute.
- Cook and stir chicken in the onion mixture over high heat until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes. Add green bell pepper and carrots and cook until softened, about 5 more minutes.
- Gently fold noodles into chicken mixture. Mix in white pepper, 5 more tablespoons dark soy sauce, and cilantro until heated through, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with green onion to serve.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 380 calories; 7 g fat; 55.5 g carbohydrates; 24.6 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 2328 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great dish. Was surprised about the flavors and it was exactly what I was in the mood for. Thanks!
Did not fry the onions, garlic and ginger, just sauted them in a little oil. Also, I used linguine instead of egg noodles. Worked perfectly and tasted like something from home. Thank you for the...
I really enjoyed this recipe. I enjoyed the taste of the fresh ginger root although I used a standard potato peeler to peel it into really thin strips that get absorbed really well during cookin...