Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 277 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 baking pan.
- Mix chocolate syrup, flour, white sugar, 1/2 cup butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl until smooth; spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 30 to 45 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, 1/2 cup butter, amaretto liqueur, and almond extract in a bowl until smooth; spread over cooled brownies.
- Stir chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons butter together in a saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool slightly and drizzle over frosted brownies.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 11.8 g fat; 40.7 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 136 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe is easy and delicious! In the future, however, I would make only half of the amaretto glaze. It made way more then I needed and I ended up wasting half of it.
I made the brownies cake and cut the powered sugar in half. I also refrigerated the brownies before adding the chocolate drizzle to prevent it from melting the topping.