Ingredients30 m servings 225
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Place a piece of aluminum foil over a baking sheet; spread fries in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Sprinkle fries with cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Broil until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with Ranch dressing.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 18.8 0.8 12.8 51 490 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
YUM! I used a little less than 1/2 bag of fries, so the bacon and cheese was perfect, but if I were to use a whole bag, I would most likely use more bacon and cheese. I will be making these agai...
Ran across this today and had to rate, we eat these all the time.Sometimes we alternate dipping with ranch and/or buffalo sauce
I really enjoyed this because it was so easy to make. I added jalapeno peppers though because I like a little kick.
This recipe is similar to the one at Outback Steakhouse. The only difference is that my husband and I had them add fresh chopped garlic to the fries. Now we always add fresh chopped garlic to ...
Just wanted a quick snack tonight because I was not that hungry....delicious! Made this with OreIda's Golden Crinkles and mixed cheese-cheddar and mozzarella!
This is a great recipe, I really loved it. Only trouble is, I can't stop making it! Thank you for a good snack or side with burgers.
The only thing I did differently is that I always bake my bacon in the oven instead of frying it in a skillet on the stove. The only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is that if you use the fu...
Okay, there's this one restaurant near me and it sells cheese fries. Their's is sooo good. So I wanted to try something that will be similar to it. And I came across this one. I made it with a c...