Ingredients10 h 5 m servings 447
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup white sugar in a bowl; stir in butter. Press crust onto the bottom and 1 1/2-inches up the side of prepared springform pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until set and lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and brown sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Stir pumpkin, cornstarch, 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon, and nutmeg into cream cheese mixture. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and eggs until just blended; pour into crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is almost set, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Combine sour cream, 1/3 cup white sugar, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Spread sour cream topping over cheesecake and bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, then carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour then refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Per Serving: 447 calories; 30.5 38.2 7.3 108 344 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I made this cheesecake last week for an early Thanksgiving for the first time. It was very easy to make ( even for me) and it came out looking and tasting perfectly.
I got this recipe from my MIL and it was exactly the same as this one. I uploaded the picture since it didn't have one. This recipe is excellent and as you can see, very presentable to company. ...
This pumpkin cheesecake is absolutely delicious! My family loved it. Thank you!!!
I accidentally added a 12 ounce can of evaporated milk instead of a 5 oz one, so I had to bake it for an extra half hour. It was a bit too wet still, but it was sooo delicious. The sour cream t...
I made this cheesecake with a gingersnap and pecan crust instead of graham crackers. Everyone loved it! Note: No sugar needed for the gingersnap crust.
My very first cheesecake! It was easy to follow, not too many steps. The sour cream topping made it very unique. It was a huge hit last Thanksgiving. My family asked me to make it again. Love it!