Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 455
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix chocolate wafer crumbs and melted butter in a bowl; press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until just blended. Stir in pumpkin pie filling and cornstarch; pour over chocolate wafer crust.
- Bake in preheated oven until center is just set, 50 to 55 minutes.
- Spread sour cream over top of warm cheesecake; let cool.
- Melt chocolate and oil in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave for 1 minute; stir until completely melted. Drizzle chocolate onto sour cream topping in a spiral pattern, starting from the center; draw a toothpick outward, from center to edges, through circles to form a web. Remove side of pan and serve.
Per Serving: 455 calories; 32.6 35.5 7.9 127 359 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I tried this recipe for a halloween dessert competition at work and won first prize! Very delicious and was relitivly easy to make. Will defintely make again! Cheers
I make this every year for Halloween and thanksgiving! (: I think it's been 3 maybe 4 years?