Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 179 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings (9 appetizers)
- Place the bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned and very crisp, 10 to 14 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels. When cool, crumble the bacon.
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush tops with olive oil. Toast slices under the broiler, about 1 minute. Watch carefully to avoid burning. Remove toasted baguette slices and set aside on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix crumbled bacon with chocolate chips in a bowl and top each baguette slice with a small amount of the mixture. Bake in the preheated oven until chocolate chips are soft but still hold their shape, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 9.5 g fat; 20.1 g carbohydrates; 4.8 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 256 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My tasters LOVED this one. Plus its a pretty cool combo for a fancy appetizer party. I will do this one again. I did this recipe as a part of the Western Region's Faceless Frenzy July 2012.