Ingredients2 h 40 m servings 307 cals
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Line muffin cups with paper or foil muffin liners.
- Remove cookie top from each sandwich cookie; crush and set aside. Place cream-topped cookies in lined muffin cups, cream side up.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, baking cocoa, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy. Mix in eggs until blended. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full; sprinkle 1/4 cup reserved cookie crumbs over top. Discard remaining crumbs or save for another use.
- Bake in preheated oven until set, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool completely; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top each cheesecake with 2 tablespoons pie filling and a dollop of whipped topping just before serving.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 16.7 g fat; 36.3 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 183 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 35
This recipe is quick and easy, but the chocolate cheesecake is divine. I also use the chocolate filling for making marble cheesecake, and have also put the sandwich cookies in a regular springf...
These were quick, easy and yummy! I think next time I will just crush the cookies, reserve 1/4 for the topping, and just put some in the bottom of the paper liners. We had some friends over fo...
I'm giving 5 stars for the cheesecake part. The recipe is spot on and the cheesecake is so delicious - almost tastes like creamy fudge. To reduce carbs, I eliminate the crust part. I also usuall...
I just made this today for dinner with friends. I am NOT a baker, so I was glad to find something that seemed so simple. Like one of the other reviewers, I replaced half of the cream cheese wi...
This was the best thing I've ever baked!! The family loved it. Followed the recipe exactly as written and it came out great. Will be making this again
Awesome recipe! Just wondering how some others got every single one to be the perfect size all of them even. Do you use a scooper or a spoon?
I was expecting a cheesecake, but I got these delicous things instead. Yum!