Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 457
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Scrub and dry potatoes, then prick several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove and cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Combine Alfredo sauce, garlic, pepper, and thyme in a small bowl. Stir in 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Combine potato pulp and cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon mixture into potato shells; sprinkle with 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are hot and cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 457 calories; 28.4 36.3 16.2 57 867 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
We really enjoyed this. I prepared it in advance, and it kept well overnight.
I followed the recipe exact, only leaving out the thyme. My whole family INHALED these. Seriously. They were gone in ten minutes. All six of them. Next time, I will know to double the recipe and...
Yummy yummy yummy, I was a big hit at the BBQ with this recipe. Easy to make and easy to transport.
good recipe! we leave the potatoes a little firm so they hold together better
These were good. The Alfredo sauce didn't add the flavor that I thought it would. Next time. I'll add more. I also added chopped broccoli florets. Kids liked these.
These were gone in minutes, everyone loves them. If I would change anything it might be to hold back a little on the Alfredo sauce so it would be a little less runny but otherwise a great side d...