Ingredients3 h 15 m servings 459 cals
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan; gradually stir in water until smooth. Stir in blueberries and lemon juice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl; stir in butter. Pat into ungreased 10x15-inch baking pan.
- Bake crust in preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack, then crumble crust.
- Whisk 1 1/2 cups sugar, pudding mix, whipping cream, milk, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Fill ice cream freezer cylinder two-thirds full. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions; refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze. Whisk remaining mixture before placing in cylinder to get rid of lumps.
- Layer ice cream, graham cracker mixture, and blueberry sauce three times in a large bowl; swirl to combine. Freeze until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 459 calories; 29.6 g fat; 46.5 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 99 mg cholesterol; 239 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
This was so good! I entered in an ice cream contest we had at our church and won 1st place out of 6 entries! Since it was a cheesecake ice cream I used Cheesecake Pudding instead of vanilla. ...
Oh my wonderful! Best ice cream ever! I used raspberries since my husband does not care for blueberries, used cheesecake sugar free pudding and 2 cups half and half and 2 cups heavy whip cream. ...
this recipe is very very rich can't eat much of this but it is really good I guess that is a good thing lol
absolutely delicious! add your favorite alcohol to the cream mixture (i added about 2 tbsp butter ripple schnapps) adds a little extra flavor and helps prevent the ice cream from freezing too ha...
Every time we host a sleepover, this is the most-requested dessert! Due to DS's allergies, I modified the recipe and removed the graham cracker crumbs, 2 tbsp white sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, and ...
I had seen a similar recipe but this was my first time to try the pudding mix in the ice-cream base- WOW! this makes great ice cream. I've made it twice in a week for family and for work asso...