Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 433 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 burgers)
- Mix ground turkey, minced red onion, Dijon mustard, and coarse salt in a bowl; form into 4 patties and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Drizzle olive oil over the burgers.
- Cook burgers on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 4 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Serve on whole wheat hamburger buns topped with baby arugula, avocado, green bell pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 433 calories; 23 g fat; 28.5 g carbohydrates; 29.3 g protein; 88 mg cholesterol; 1062 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Was pretty yummy, but cooked until internal temp was 180. Hubby loved the arugula