Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 354
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, cool, and cut into cubes.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-quart baking dish.
- Combine potatoes and bacon in a large bowl. Mix Cheddar cheese, cheese sauce, sour cream, mayonnaise, onions, chives, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Stir cheese mixture into potatoes; transfer to baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated for 50 minutes; remove foil and continue baking until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 24.3 22.1 12.3 54 829 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 19
My family completely devoured this casserole. As usual I did make some changes. I scaled the recipe down to 10 servings, left out the onions, and used home made cheddar cheese sauce. Had I us...
The only reason why I am marking this as a 4 is because I did not add all of the ingredients or follow the recipe to the letter. I did not use onions or chives. I really just guessed at all the ...
I reduced this recipe down to two and half lbs. of red potatoes. I also didn't have any processed cheese so I used all cheddar cheese. I really was lazy and felt the potatoes would cook in the o...
I've made this recipe several times now for family get-togethers. Both times I followed the exact recipe, always feeling like I've made more than I should. I've yet to bring one bite home. Buy ...
We substituted some Philadelphia cream cheese alfredo spread/sauce (because that's what we had in the fridge)for the cheese sauce and it was delicious. I did boil the potatoes ahead of time and...
took this to a Senior dinner at church ---they almost ate my arm off trying to get to the casserole ---you done good--got lotsa requests for recipe ---thanks --I took all the credit for the reci...
Substituted some sliced green onions (tops only) since I was out of chives. Took it to a Sunday School party - a hit! Got requests for the recipe. Thanks for posting it.