Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 466
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Combine cornflakes, Parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, paprika, and oregano in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 months.
- Dip chicken pieces in milk, then roll in about 1 1/4 cups coating mix. Place in baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and juices run clear, about 45 to 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 31 8.3 37.1 137 327 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
What can I say - this is tasty and crunchy & easy too. I made this for Faceless Frenzy July 2012 - it didn't have a review or a picture. I will use this again for sure.