Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 440
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Scrub and dry potatoes, then prick several times with a fork and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Remove, cool, and peel.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Lightly grease a pizza pan.
- Mix pizza crust mix, water, and oil in a large bowl with a fork until ingredients combine. When dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Shape dough into a flat circle and place on pizza pan. Build up edges slightly.
- Bake pizza dough in preheated oven until crust is firm and begins to brown, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Toss butter with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and potatoes in a large bowl. Combine sour cream and ranch dressing in a small bowl; spread over crust. Top with potato mixture, bacon, onions, mozzarella cheese, and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Per Serving: 440 calories; 28.2 32.5 14.4 43 627 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
Really good! I think stirring the potatoes in the garlic-herb butter is what puts it over the top.
Great pizza though we followed the boxed pizza mix instructions instead of the recipe. We loved it, but the kids didn't find it appetizing. It does taste so much like a fully loaded baked potato!
sinful and delicious...loved it! thanks for the post Brent BeSaw :-)
other than using bacon bits and Walmart pizza dough, I followed the recipe. perfect seasoning on the potatoes makes this pizza. I make brunch for my church and it was a big hit there
We love this version of pizza! A great change from the normal. So good and not too much extra work if you just cook the potatoes in the microwave.
So good. We lightened the amount of onions a tad because not all of our family cares for onions. Will be making this again for sure. Plan extra time to make it. Our potatoes took a long time to...
Cheated and used pizza dough from the local bakery. Then I accidentally peeled and cut potatoes before cooking. Easy fix is to put potatoes in single layer in a shallow dish, add spices and two...