Ingredients40 m servings 142 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Stir in chives and dill.
- Whisk yogurt, eggs, and melted butter together in a separate bowl; add to the dry ingredients and stir until just blended into a batter.
- Pour 1/3 cup batter into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 4.5 g fat; 20.7 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 382 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Although we could taste the chives, dill, and tanginess from the yogurt we still considered them bland and very dry.
This recipe was fantastic. Everyone loved the texture of it; it wasn't dry at all. These were ideal for our brunch. Everyone asked for the recipe and at the next two get-togethers, other peop...