0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients31 m servings 248
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mash tofu in a large bowl with a potato masher.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add red bell pepper, onion, and green onions; stir until coated with oil, about 45 seconds. Stir in mashed tofu; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir green peas and tomato paste into the saucepan. Cook until no moisture remains and tofu starts to brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you have extras, refrigerate them because the tofu will taste really delicious the next day when it has gained even more flavor from the tomato paste.
- If using frozen peas, place them in a bowl of water and heat in the microwave for 10 seconds. Drain.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 18.9 11.1 11.6 0 372 Full nutrition