Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 341
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with a fork until slightly frothy. Mix in sour cream and Mexican seasoning. Add salsa, tomato, onion, and cilantro. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle 3/4 cup Mexican cheese blend on top; stir in gently with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm and springs back when gently pressed, about 20 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup Mexican cheese blend and jalapeno on top. Continue baking until cheese bubbles and turns golden, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Let frittata stand for 10 minutes before slicing with a serrated knife.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Packaged taco seasoning can be substituted for Mexican seasoning, but use sparingly as it is very salty.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 25.4 8 22.2 331 841 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I love this frittata for brunch, or lunch, or even a light weeknight dinner. I added some extra spices, but the most valuable ingredient I chose was a fresh salsa from my supermarket. It incorpo...