Ingredients27 m servings 87 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, shortening, egg, milk, salt, baking soda and vanilla; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- Add flour gradually at low speed. Beat until well blended. Stir in nuts, chocolate chips and toffee baking bits.
- Drop by level measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- * Substitution: You can substitute 3/4 stick Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening Sticks for 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening.
Per Serving: 87 calories; 5.1 g fat; 9.7 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 75 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Memorable! And in a very good way! First, they have great eye appeal. You can see the bits of toffee, pecans pieces and chocolate chips in this chunky, hefty, buttery looking cookie. I was a...
This is an amazing cookie recipe! Everyone in my family loved the cookies and were quite impressed with how delicious they are! I strongly recommend trying the recipe.
"Like crack" "amazing" "oh my..." "mmmm!!!" are just a FEW of the comments I received in regards to these cookies, so how could they NOT have earned the 5-star rating?!! Let me tell you what I d...
I'm torn between three and four stars. There were several good things about this recipe. I liked the texture (soft and chewy) and the way they looked. I used half a cup of butter flavored Crisco...
These are deadly. I followed the recipe with the exception of adding extra chocolate chips (finishing an open bag). I may cut back a smidgeon on the toffee chips next time because it was a litt...
This recipe was great! The cookies were soft and moist! However since i am not a fan of semi-sweet chocolate chips, i substituted white chocolate chips. It was amazing!