Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 163 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings (32 bars)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Chocolate Layer: Place unsweetened chocolate and shortening in large, microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH (100% power) 2 minutes. Stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted. Mix in sugar. Add vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Combine flour and salt in small bowl; add to shortening mixture, a little at a time, stirring until uniform. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Cheesecake Layer: Combine softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla; beat at medium speed until well blended. Pour evenly over top of chocolate layer.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Place on cooling rack. Run spatula around edge of pan to loosen. Cool completely on cooling rack. Cut into 32 bars.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 10.6 g fat; 15.2 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 55 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made this recipe a few weeks ago and it was a nightmare. I made it exactly as it says and the cheesecake layer never set. I baked it for as long as it said and it wasn't set. I baked it for 15...