Ingredients55 m servings 228
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Place fennel slices in a bowl. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over fennel and toss to coat. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven until fennel is cooked through and beginning to caramelize, 25 to 35 minutes.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently until garlic is fragrant and light golden, 1 to 2 minutes. Watch Now
- Stir mussels into garlic; toss to evenly combine. Stir in roasted fennel, cherry tomatoes, and white wine. Bring to a boil, cover, and cook until mussels are all opened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in parsley and serve. Watch Now
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 11.3 12 14.8 32 363 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Delicious! We wanted this as a main dish instead of an appetizer, so upped the amount of mussels to about 3 lbs. We used 1½ fennel bulbs, but kept everything else about the same. Wonderful with ...
This is an outstanding recipe. And the roasted Fennel makes the dish...do not skip! I used diced fresh tomato in place of the cherry tomatoes and my guests were drinking the broth!
We found this quite disappointing. It was a little better after salt had been added but we probably won't make this again without some changes.