Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 137 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 pieces)
- Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- Place peanut butter and chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Stir in almond extract and sweetened condensed milk until blended. Pour into prepared pan; chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
- SUBSTITUTION: You can substitute 1 (12 oz.) package of semi-sweet chocolate chips for the 11.5 oz. package of milk chocolate chips.
- CHOCOLATE RAISIN PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE: Prepare recipe as above stirring in 1/2 cup raisins with the almond extract.
- TIP: Cooking time is based on a 1,000-watt microwave oven.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 8.4 g fat; 9 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 66 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
So easy and the office loved it. Everyone commented on the touch of almond flavoring, so be sure to include it. I will definitely make this again.