Ingredients45 m servings 408
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk buttermilk, 1 teaspoon taco seasoning, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl.
- Mix remaining taco seasoning, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, flour, onion powder, salt, and black pepper together in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture; coat with bread crumbs mixture. Place coated chicken in broiler pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is longer pink in the center and coating is crispy, 30 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 408 calories; 10.7 35.5 38.7 87 1564 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
it was a little bland but it made super tasty chicken i would definitely make it again
This is a great recipe! The only thing I did different was pre-season the chicken tenders heavily front and back with onion powder, salt (light), little pepper (lightly), and garlic powder...wit...
All the flavor of those wonderful spices and seasoning were lost! Maybe it would help to skip the flour and just apply the spices and seasonings directly to the chicken, dip in buttermilk, and ...