Ingredients30 m servings 148
- Heat a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Stir zucchinis, onion, carrot, garbanzo bean flour, onion soup mix, and egg whites together in a bowl until well mixed. Divide zucchini mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into large patties.
- Pan-fry zucchini patties in the hot skillet until brown and crispy, about 3 minutes per side.
- Place mayonnaise, water, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and basil in a food processor; pulse until mixture is smooth. Drizzle over zucchini pancakes to serve.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 3.7 25.3 5.6 0 625 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Hi. This is the recipe author. For those having a hard time keeping patties together, make sure to squeeze any excess water from the zucchini with a paper towel. Also adding more flour will help...
Dont use a food processor to grate the veggies, use a hand-style grater to have more control and not pulverize the veggies.
I'm rating the zucchini pancake only: Great flavors and pretty healthy, my only problem was in trying to get them to stay in patty form; they just kept coming apart on me. I'm thinking I just ne...