Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 193
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Bring rice and water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Stir corn into hot rice.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir black beans, chickpeas, and garlic until warmed, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine rice mixture and bean mixture in a large bowl. Stir Cheddar cheese, 1/3 cup flour, and a pinch of red pepper flakes into rice-bean mixture into a thick mixture; form into patties.
- Mix about 1/4 cup flour, Cajun seasoning, and a pinch of red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Coat each patty in flour mixture.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat; pan-fry patties until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
You might also like
Per Serving: 193 calories; 4 33.3 6.6 3 248 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Tasted great....only problem was that the burgers were falling apart. I will definitely make these again but with more cheese to keep them together.
Mine fell apart too. I am going to put in my food processor next time.