Ingredients30 m servings 281 cals
- Pulse potato, onion, and walnuts in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Place oats and water in a large microwave safe bowl. Cook in the microwave on High until oats have absorbed the water, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir potato mixture, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, bread crumbs, salt, soy sauce, and sage into oatmeal; mix thoroughly. Form into patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; fry patties until cooked through and browned, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Cook's Note:
- Add more soy sauce to the oatmeal mixture if it is too dry.
- Patties can also be placed on an oiled baking sheet and cooked at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, flipping patties half way through cook time.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 15.1 g fat; 31.2 g carbohydrates; 6.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 1214 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe did not work for me at all. I made it as written, and the sticky burgers never cooked into anything remotely solid at all.
I thought this was pretty good. However, salt is a no-no for so many of us and 2 teas. salt plus the Soy sauce was incredibly two salty. I had topped mine with sauteed mushrooms and golden fried...
well i didnt bother with salt. not with soy sauce being added. cuz lets face it soy is flavor and with alot of salt. used reduced sodium. added shredded carrots and mushrooms. and used lil less ...