Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 62 cals
Original recipe yields 72 servings (6 dozen cookies)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper, if desired.
- Combine cookie mix, softened butter, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl. Mix with spoon until soft dough is formed.
- Use level measuring teaspoon of dough to make 3/4-inch balls. Roll into cinnamon sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet. Using the back of a rounded measuring spoon, to make a rounded indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Bake 6 minutes. Remake rounded indentation in cookie. Fill a resealable plastic bag with 1 cup of chocolate hazelnut spread. Make a 1/2-inch cut off one corner of bag. Squeeze spread starting at outside edge moving towards center of each cookie. Bake an additional 4 minutes to set center. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- * To soften butter: Heat unwrapped butter in microwave 10 to 15 seconds.
Per Serving: 62 calories; 2.9 g fat; 8.2 g carbohydrates; 0.6 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 41 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
super easy, very delicious. we couldn't find the jif so we used nutella but this cookie has beautiful flavors perfect for the holidays!