Ingredients25 m servings 301
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on the baking sheet. Lightly brush olive oil on each slice. Bake in the preheated oven until bread starts to crisp, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle half of the grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese over slices and return to oven; bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Turn each slice over and sprinkle with remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Return to oven and bake until crisp, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 13.9 32.5 11.8 12 572 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
These are really crispy! I wish I had watched the video before I made them - the recipe calls for the bread to be sliced 1/2" thick - in the video Chef John says 1/4" thick. Does it really mak...
These are excellent & SO simple! Of course, I knew I'd love them - they're from Chef John! Had them with "beans n' greens" the other night and am making them again tonight to have with a plain ...
I add Italian herbs in with the olive oil and then top with a bit of coarsely ground sea salt and pepper. Magnificent!
I printed 10 recipes for various garlic-type breads to serve with our Italian dinner last night. My husband picked this one and we both loved how wonderful these Parma Crisps were. We look for...
These were good, but I cheated and used butter instead of olive oil. Next time I would not put cheese on both sides as it just fell off. Prefer Parmesan Garlic Bread on this site.